Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Prokofiev, Romeo & Juliet, Dance of the Knights No.13


Hi and good morning! Happy Wednesday! This is my main man above! Long sword down, he is my protector! I have had him a while, and love him to death! 

Cooler weather is upon us once again mid 60 degrees, but my plants and I are so enjoying this! The sun is up and birds are singing! Corney but, it's gonna be a good day!

I have been asked, long ago, the title of the song on the Hoover Dam Bridge project, linked at the top right sidebar of my blog. I love how they did that video on the building of the Hoover Dam Bridge project and I never knew what it was until now. It is a classical piece, stunning, I absolutely love it, and here it is. 

It is from Prokofiev, Romeo and Juliet, Dance of the Knights No 13. I finally found it on You Tube, and have linked below for your listening pleasure this morning. So glad I found it. Now if I could only figure out how to Embed it, again, that would be great! When you don't blog for a while things get stale and apparently things change! Who knew! So here are a couple of links, at least I found it! :)




Hope you have an enjoyable remainder of the week! Time fly's doesn't it! 

Hugs, Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=