Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Eve! 2014

 Hi! Happy New Year's eve!

It is so cold, wow no snow no rain, interesting "feels like 24" lol. My last post of this year! 

I did get a lot of things accomplished, most of what I wanted, so happy about that. I  hope you did as well?  I also feel very very blessed and thankful for all of this past year, the good, the bad, the hurtful and the ugly. I know everyone has issues, that is pretty normal, but we all survive, somehow don't we!

So moving on to a new year, as usual, I take one day at a time and a few of my things are,

I go "under the radar" "pick my battles" "am mindful of what I say and how I say it" that's a given for me throughout my whole life.  The biggest thing for me was learning how to be silent, listen, and not offer "a fix" unless asked. Still working on this one!

Anyway, I will be pondering today, making homemade veggie soup and cookin in the kitchen! 

Since I love to cook, the house will be warm, toasty, smelly in a good way, lol, and I will be rattlin those pots n pans! The movie will be loud (Clue, one of my faves!)  then the music (Coldplay) will be on later and I will be dancin around!

Have a safe, healthy, happy evening! Onwards and upwards! ...........and remember!

one of my very fave sayings!

.....of all the things I've lost.........I miss my mind the most!.............

 ...my fave place to sip tea at three.....

 ...my beloved garden.............


.........life.................your choice!

xo Kat

1 comment:

  1. You have some good Resolutions for the New Year to work upon, I can relate to some of them for sure! *Smiles* I take mine one day at a time as well, I'm always Excited to begin a Fresh New Year and see where the Path takes us! Happy New Year from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=