Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Getting Ready for a Bazaar

Good morning! I'm getting ready for a bazaar that I will attend in November in Las Vegas.  Here are just a few of the things I've been working on! What fun but a whole lotta work, I forgot how much lol!












So you can be sure my fingers are glued together, I am a true glitter gal now, it is wonderful and just everywhere lol, I have paint in my hair and no nails left, but wow I have figured it out that I must make and create things and I am in a happy place when I am there. When I worked every day, on the weekends, I would just stop and say out loud, I need to go and make something. My passion is still there thankfully. I am a creator, a thinker, a doer and I love that about me. :)

Funny as well, is that my home not only looks like a warehouse, but Halloween, and Christmas already all wrapped up in one, so singing the wicked witch is dead, the itsby bitsy spider,  I'm also singing Jingle Bells while looking at the spooky skulls and spider webs!!  Hysterical!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, yesterday was still 90 degrees here in quaint little town, oh well! I'm still sweating, and am so very tired of it! Thankfully it cools off in the evening.
Kat =^.^=

PS and very important, I cannot receive any email from my g mails on any of my blogs, and am trying to figure it out. Very frustrating to say the least. I have many blogs I would love to update and add to however I cannot get in. I will need to walk away from this computer soon to get my senses back ha ha.

So if you have emailed the blog so sorry. I am not ignoring you!

2 comments:

  1. Your Bazaar Inventory is great... but I'm having a hard time not Fixating on that Gorgeously Draped Armchair in Image No. 1! *winks* It's so 'My Style' of Decorating... Love it! Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I replied long ago, darn blogger lol, anyway, oh my the chair, yes a great find, one of the thrifts could not believe the great condition as is, my style as well! lol no you cannot have it! hahahahahahahaha thanks for stoppin by! :) kat the brat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=