Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Smoothies, a new fave







Good morning!
 
Over the past couple of days, I've been playing with the blender. I love the blender for so many things but now, this is just the best on these darn hot summer dayz!
 
A new good morning for breakfast or brunch fave. Here is what I add,
 
1 frozen banana, cubed
a couple of frozen Vanilla Organic Yogurt "ice cubes"
3 regular ice cubes
handful of Organic blueberries
handful of Organic Raspberries/Strawberries
Organic Almond Milk rice or any nut milk
1 Tbsp of Organic Honey (option)
Pulse until thick and creamy, add more liquid if needed
will make enough for two, but I put it all in a one quart Ball jar with a straw and there you go. Another option is dehydrated kale chips; teaspoon of chia seeds and a teaspoon of flax seeds. Get your veggies on the go and you really don't taste them.

I just finished one.

It is filling, it is sweet, but a good healthy sweet and I'm full until dinner, which is late evenings during these triple digit days.

Have fun experimenting! xo Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=