Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

It's Party Time! Where Bloggers Create July12th 2014!

 
 
 
 
Where Bloggers Create
 
Hello everyone and happy Friday! Just a quick post to announce the "Where Bloggers Create" 
 
 July 12th 2014 party! Last year was a  B L A S T !
 
Once again, thank you Karen  at My Desert Cottage, for hosting! I met so many of you at the last gathering, learned so much, and wow what inspiration!
 
Should be another fun filled fest this year! I cannot wait!  I still have my "fashion wearhouse" aka the garage, at 106 deg this afternoon you can bet I am in the house in the new "craft room" working on something special, and I cannot wait to show you all, but, let me clean up a bit! lol
 
The announcement above is also on my sidebar to link to,  so we all won't forget the date!
 
Have a wonderful weekend!  See you at the party!!
 
xo Kat =^.^-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=