Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving........from my home to yours..

Good morning! It is the day before Thanksgiving and I must stop and think, there is just so much to be thankful for. Health, Family, Happiness, Dear Friends, Peace
 
Getting ready for the Cottage Vintage Sale, Black Friday and Saturday here in quaint little town, should be a ton of fun! Think the weather will finally cooperate! Also getting ready to decorate the front lawn with my vintage Christmas wooden pieces.
 
I will be back after the Holiday with news and updates, stay tuned! Lots to do, lists to check, not to mention a little fur baby that got bit by a spider and is getting better daily! Poor little baby! Looked like a chipmonk! He will be fine......
 
Wishing you and yours a safe, healthy, and wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family!
 
love, kat xo =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=