Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Christmas is here!

 
Good morning! I know I know, but I have never been able to get a good head start on Christmas decor and this is going to be the year! Also Christmas has always been my favourite holiday! So hang in with me won't you?
 
Planning a "cottage chic shabby sale" (22 and 23 of November!) with my friends is helping me to create, edit my stash of stuff, and I have a ton of stuff, lol, and it is just plain fun!
 
These pictures of this particular wreath are posted on my face book too. I will be announcing more information closer to the two day sale.
 
This one lights up, its large and in charge! Make a statement on your front door, can be used inside or out too! I love them on the inside of doors and I use many for this season!
 

 
She still needs a little tuck here and there with the light strings :)

 
There are two of these, smaller mantle like or for the wall or bath.  They are wider and thinner! Maybe a centerpiece on the table?
Made these yesterday, and oh my I have to say my fingers are suffering today, not used to the hot glue and the wire on these wreaths! But then again, I'm "seasoned" lol!

 
 



This natural one I have had for a time, it is stunning in person, very quiet colour but elegant with just a hint of sparkle and very natural. This will go out for the shabby sale for someone else to love!


 
Hint, see this gorgeous chair? This is one of two bistro chairs, and the table, they will be out for the sale!
 
I have a couple of projects this morning, mainly getting the hands working, and finishing up what is on the list for today!
 
Tonight is my crochet group, and these wonderful ladies have been working away like elf's creating just gorgeous things, all new and handmade with love, for the sale.
 
So think, crochet, earrings! yes earrings! cotton spa cloths, bracelets, gemstone and the wonderful magnetic jewelry, neck scarves and ruffles everywhere! Baby items, hats for everyone, animal hats and gorgeous wall art!

 
Had to photo this little one yesterday in the garden, such vivid colours on the clematis! She's back!

 
Ol Saint Nick! Santa is everywhere! Apparently I have a collection! :)

 
Pilot Santa! Yes that is an airplane on his shoulder! hard to see.

 
Fisherman Santa! He's got one in the bucket! and the tree in a bag over his shoulder! these are so darling and about a foot tall! It was like Christmas around here yesterday! and I have so many more totes to go through! I just turned 5 years old again! :)

 
This wreath was made for me years ago, she is still gorgeous!
 
 
So no more hints for today! Times a wastin! lol This little elf has work to do! :)
 
Have a wonderful day! xo kat =^.^=
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=