Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Update on the Middle of the Night Lawn Fertilizer Frenzy!




Good morning Sunshines! Well I have posted an update to the mid of the night lawn fertilizing I did a few weeks ago here.

Lots of tips and tricks and info I hope will help you too! BUT if you know of any other neat things to try, more on the natural side, with the lawn and plants, please let me know!

I already follow Jerry Baker and just love him! He is fun to watch too! Quite the comedian! Here is some great advice on veggie gardening, which I do in containers!



If you get a chance, please stop by You Tube and check out his other videos! You will learn how really simple it is to take care of a lawn yourself and play in the dirt! FUN!

I am so trying to keep up with my neighbor's beautiful perfectly green lawn! Wish me luck! I love playin in the dirt! :) hugs Kat =^.^=

PS my poppies are blooming, lovely colors and the wind is blowing today and hopefully will not beat them down and break their long stalks again! :(

1 comment:

  1. Jerry is a stitch & full of fabulous info. My poppies didn't come back this yar ... boo-hoo!
    TTFN ~
    Have a beautiful day ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=