Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Surfing and Tea!

Hello Sunshines, tonite I am visiting some of my favourite blogs,SO inspiring! Their holiday homes and ideas are wonderful!

Before I leave to surf again, here are a few pictures from my lovely Thanksgiving Day with friends by Lake Mead here in Boulder City Nevada.

My friends have a beautiful home and it was SO very wonderful! I think there were about 17 of us! There was one visiter that surprised us all! He had never been there before! I think it was a sign :) a good one! :)































The above picture is my very favourite. I went outside to take this picture and he seemed to walk right to the edge for me for a closer look! :)  As you can see he was quite a way up there!































Earl Grey anyone? Another cup? Yes please.......one lump or two? ..won't you join me? Holiday hugs, Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=