Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ghosts Goblins and Soon to be Halloween at Goat Feathers




















Hi Sunshines, lots of scary stuff happenings at Goat Feathers! We've been invaded by lots of orange stuff, things that go bump in the night and something VERY STRANGE that will welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you at the dooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Everywhere you look there is Halloween things, cute things, lots of decor and it is always a fun time there anyway! Here are some pics taken throughout the emporium! Hope you enjoy and OH don't be TOO scared just yet! There is MORE TO COMEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



































Not quite cool enough for the ol boots, but if you listen carefully, you can hear them walking up on the stairs! Very spooky!

I have more pictures for you, but later my pretties!!! I have some stiring to do! HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Scardie-kat!! =^.^=


2 comments:

  1. My eyes and heart fill with tears every time I visit your blog - and that is frequently. I had an area at Goatfeathers from its opening till the end of 2009. At that time I left my beloved town and moved to Florida to be near family. Although I am so very happy to be near my son and his family, I HATE - HATE - HATE Florida. I truly left my heart in Boulder City. I miss living there more than anyone can imagine. It helps to "keep in touch" through you. Please tell Cheryl, Doc, and Garylene I send my regards. I haven't been back yet because it would be difficult for me to hop on the plane and head back to Orlando. Plans are in the near future - probably not till spring. I would like to hear from you should you wish to email me. I am happy you're loving Boulder City, apparently as much as I do.

    With regards,

    Ellie

    ladyellek@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie, thank you for leaving such a lovely comment! Yes I do love Boulder City so very much and so feel at home and believe I belong here, I will NEVER leave! I grew up in a small town in California, and BC reminds me so very much of my memories there, the Parks, the people, the small grocery store, the library I can walk to. My walking town!

    I will def pass on to the guys and gals at Goat Feathers your kind words! Yes it is so wonderful in there!

    I will do my very best to show you all the new stores and things going on in town! You can always email me at boulderdamcottage@gmail.com if you wish! I would love to hear from you! Sincerely Kat -^.^=

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=