Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Orange, one of my Fave colors and my Fave Month - OCTOBER!



































Hi Sunshines! I've been very busy today, gettin ready for Halloween, gotta stir that pot ya know! I also have a B I G , B.I.G secret! And I cannot wait to share it with you, but not just yet! If I wasn't such a SCORPIO, I would tell, BUT if you know any SCORPS, you know we CAN KEEP A SECRET and if need be, take it to the G.R.A.V.E.! No kidding! :) I am one of those! :)

I have just the cutest iron baby bed that will be going into my booth, the gentleman I got it from was so very nice and I asked about the history of it, if you know me I love history on things, he explained it came from Mississippi pre Katrina era and it had been in his garage, storing for family, who decided they wished to pass it along to someone who could utilize it.

Well, needless to say, I am in love with it! I will never part with it! It has the most beautiful patina, I can just imagine the babies that slept in that little precious bed!

Promise pictures will follow when set up with my Father's vintage patchwork quilt, made by his Mother way back when, way back! It is just the most beautiful quilt, there is a wool blanket inside, pink of course, it has it's issues but I will never part with it either! She hand sewed each little square herself, I have washed it many times, used it on my couch, it has a wonderful feel and was made with lots of love. Granny, I love the quilt you made! Granny was a frail little woman with a shaky hand, even though both are gone, the memory remains.

I think it will be on top of the springs and I will be putting my "retirement inventory" (my huge amount of vintage linens and vintage material) in it!. THAT will be very hard for me to part with any linens at all! LOL It is a sickness! Among many other collections of stuff! LOL

Here are some more luscious pics of my beloved Goat Feathers, our lovely dealers and their Halloween decor expertise! Yep, my fave place E.V.E.R. The place even smells like Winter in there now!

I hope you enjoy the pictures! Hugs Kat =^.^=





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=