Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Antique Shop! Sherman's House of Antiques














Hello Sunshines! I found a new shop in town, and it is great fun!

Sherman's House of Antiques, Vintage Collectibles & Curiosities in  Old Town Boulder City, 1228 Arizona Street, Boulder City, Nevada 89005

I stopped in the other day and met Sherman and Brenda, a lovely couple that just opened this wonderful shop filled with lots of eye candy furniture, antiques, decorator items, old books, nostalgia, dishes and a ton of really neat faux fur coats! Just in time for winter! Wo Hoo! Lots of little rooms full of fun!

Brenda has a great eye as these rooms are lovely!  I spent a lot of time in there.  I have taken some pictures so you will see what I mean! I'm going back soon! Hope your enjoy them :) so glad they are there. Hugs, Kat =^.^=





















Ok, so like I walked into this room and I started laughing because I thought these were real! No glasses! LOL These are NEAT!




So he is not Jonny Depp! DARN IT! But cute just the same!


This is a lovely wedding dress and of course on my fave color wall!














Vintage Singer! I hope if you are ever in our quaint little town, you will be sure to stop in and see Sherman and Brenda! Enjoy the treasure hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=