Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Saturday!




Good morning Sunshines, while I am still busy about the abode, I did have some time to sit and watch the little rabbits and birds run around this morning! Jack (rabbit) is visiting the two neighbors across the street, they told me that is one of the blessings of living near the wide open spaces behind our homes! Nature!

Nature visits often in the front yards here! If only I had one of those long camera lens! The Quail are just so very cute with 12 or more little babies running along with Mon and Dad! The parents are really busy trying to corral those little ones! I love it!

I am off to attend to many errands today, but will check in later with some fabulous news about a new antique place that just opened up, I will tell you all about them and I have a ton of beautiful eye candy pictures to boot! I can't wait to show you!

I hope you have a wonderful Saturday, filled with lots of fun stuff!! xoxo Hugs Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=