Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

GONE WITH THE WIND!

















Well hi Sunshines! WOW Where has all this time gone in between posting? Not sure, I've been running like a wild woman! I should be MUCH slimmer! BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO such luck! Well when you eat cherry pie, chocolate sauce on the side and a BIG scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream, well slimmer, NOT!

I will be posting soon on this cute little place I found in my quaint little town tonight! Eating with friends, lovely fun, they talked me into this cherry pie! LOL so I am blaming them!

Anyway, to update you, I have been working on my booth at Goat Feathers much more these days and changing the look, also pricing my inventory, which I have never understood why it takes so long to get a box full and ready to go! I am trying to keep the inventory in check, so it is all in the details I guess!

I have also been decorating my home, with what I have, removing some and adding some things, very fun time!

I hope you are all great and have had a wonderful summer! With school starting, and spending some time with my family, I haven't been painting, crafting or posting much and I've missed you! But I'm back! I have loved this summer, but I am getting tired of the 111 Degree weather with 48 per cent humidity! I am just not used to it!

I have quite a few surprises and irons in the fire now! Surprises coming! Film at 1100!  I love you guys and your comments!

Hugs Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=