Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What day is it!?














Good morning sunshines! Yep the picture pretty much describes me today! I gotta tell ya, wow the week is flying by! This gargage sale thing is massive, and sure takes a lot of time to get accomplished! To say oh have a yard sale yeah! A LOT of work! I don't think people realize how much! And I never mark any prices usually, so kudos to those who do this often! I'd really rather attend one! LOL, but no more or not for a long time anyway.

I hope you have a wonderful productive day whatever you do fun stuff or work!  I am busy cleanin dustin hack hack, laundry and all that fun stuff! I love laundry! I know, sick huh! I like to iron to! But don't tell anyone!!! :)

Oh, yeah, I found more "tiles" on the floor! They've been covered up with stuff! Unpacked stuff! I will be able to rollerblade soon! lol

Hugs Kat =^.^=

1 comment:

  1. It will all be worth it to get rid of clutter and make some money as well. I think you are better not marking prices. Sometimes you get more for something than you would think. hope it all goes well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=