Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

On the Floor , Garage Sale Dead!

Morning Sunshines, I certainly feel like the walking dead today! Wow the garage sale for the three days was a great success, got rid of a lot of treasures, some furniture pieces, met a lot of people, neighbors and it made the day go by faster! It was, however, 106 degrees and humid, and I think the only thing that saved me was the two patio umbrellas I put up to sit under!

I am still editing, sorting, and organizing things, but it is a lot easier to let go now. I am decorating my home room by room and can see the floor and some baseboards LOL and will keep going!

I was able to find a home for one of my little dining sets, solid pine, I did take that apart Saturday and they picked it up! If you could see me rolling around on the floor with the wrench, sweating all the way, then pushing this solid pine piece of wood through the living room, singing J-lOs ON THE FLOOR song, you would have cracked up! IT was just me and the parakeets! Poor things had to hear me!

The ON THE FLOOR song is for you today to get you going! I will be turning up the volume and dancing now as soon as the coffee kicks in!





Now it is the Bistro table and my two tall toile covered wrought iron stools and me! I love that little table! Pictures of the finished room soon!

In retrospect, it is a hard thing to start, this garage sale thing, the let go, but it will eventually "catch on" and you will be on a roll! To quote Martha! "It's a good thing!"

Have a wonderful, happy, healthy, safe week Sunshines! I have missed you! But I am back! Today I will be taking it a little easy because I can't move and my feet hurt! lol

Hugs, Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=