Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday a Day of Rest, NOT!


Hi Sunshines, today was a very busy one! You know how you plan a day and then it changes three times! Well that is what happened to me today! A bit of a disappointment and then some really good news! I had planned on spending some time creating, visiting friends, however, things happen! Good things, Martha! LOL Here is a picture of some dishes I found in the garage, they will go to the booth soon, they are blue and gold but in the picture they look black! Humm! Anyway they are drop dead gorgeous!

I will be doing a complete makeover on my Goat Feathers booth starting Wednesday and I hope to post some pictures soon. I will have so much more room, I cannot wait! Some of my furniture pieces will actually fit now.  I will also have a house guest later on in the week that has a ton of great ideas too! I can't wait to brainstorm with her and bounce some ideas!

I've been busy today removing things, and cleaning out part of the booth. It has been really weird weather wise,75 deg and 78 per cent humidity! WOW is all I can say. I could never live back East!

I hope you had a good day and have a wonderful week planned ahead! I hope to post more next week, time permitting.  What is that old saying? No rest for the wicked! LOL

Hugs Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=