Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sayings

Good morning sunshines! I remember long ago hearing the saying "the eyes have it!" I always wondered where that came from, who said it, what it meant. Seems when one cannot sleep, THINGS just appear in your head and you get up to do RESEARCH! at 0300!

Well looked it up and it appears that the real saying is "the AYES have it" meaning "those who voted Yes have won the vote, or Aye (Old English) and or a Nay was for no.

So then came to mind, a couple of my fave sayings, here you go and some fun pictures for your Monday! Have a good, no great one! Hugs Kat =^.^=

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." Ralph Waldo Emerson

"He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough." Lao Tsu

And of course my all time fave:

Wisdom has two parts, having a lot to say...and not saying it - unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=