Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Busy Bee!

Well WHAT a weekend! It was a BLAST from the past with the Spring Jam in BC! This was my first Spring Jam! Spent part of both days at Goat Feathers, met a ton of nice folks, then wandered around with the vendors too, lots of fun, and the people were very friendly! The park was full of vintage cars and tents, it was windy, very windy, but we all had a good time!

The Iris's are mostly gone now from my garden containers, but here comes the purple Clematis! WOW It apparently loves where it sits now! I am SO happy! I sure hope you had a great weekend like I did! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Kat =^.^=

Spring Jam
I am in LOVE!!!!


Fave Color! Aqua or Teal




Gonna B a Busy Bee this week! Buzzzzzzzzzzz


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clematis
Some info on one of my favorite flower! The Clematis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=