Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Power of Words

Actions speak louder than words. Everyone, I thought this You Tube video was worth sharing. It made me cry. It made my Sis cry too. She is the one that sent it to me. I love it. I hope you love it too and will think about the profound meaning. I have watched it many times.

A harsh word can shatter a little heart in a nano second. Words can break a heart, WE must always think before we speak, remember my favorite saying....Wisdom has two parts, 1) having a lot to say, and 2) not saying it. This is true with everything we say really and in every aspect of our life and the loved ones around us. It pertains to our friends, co-workers and just everyone.

My Nana, our grandmother, always told all of us, if you "can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." She was a wise woman in more ways than one.

This video will make you think about how blessed we are in every way. I love you! Hugs, Kat =^.^= The Power of Words



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=