Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Talkin to my yard!

Good morning sunshines! Today is Sunday, my usual kick back early morning with my coffee in hand in the backyard and then.........it talks to me!

What I mean is it will tell me where the plants want to sit, where to put the table and chairs, the best place to watch the birds and hear their songs! So I am movin and shakin in the garden this morning, and I love this! THIS is relaxing and peaceful not to mention restful to me. My bare feet crave the Mother Earth! Today I will get my hands dirty, meditate and re-energize myself! I've already made a couple of little planters out of disgarded kitchenware.

Making your yard, no matter how big or small, another loving living place is so very peaceful and special. Get a little table fountain so you can hear the water. Take a nap outside listening to the water, it is wonderful!

Enjoy your day sunshines! Rest, relax, enjoy! Hugs Kat =^.^=





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=