Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Tea Party



Source: Home garden Clematis Vine in Purple

Good Morning Monday! A wonderful sunny dry day! With coffee in hand I am remembering this beauty from just this past October 2019. Clematis vine purple that I have had for just years.

Every year she looks dead, I cut her back, and then, usually around March early Spring, she will yet again pop those beautiful leaves and the most beautiful deep purple flowers out just for me! The cell camers does not do justice to the color at all, stunning! What a surprise! I love her!
Currently, she is covered because of the cold 31 deg temps we have in the evenings.

Below we take the next journey post from the blog! Have a wonderful day and start to your week!
Sincerely =^.^=



April 17, 2011
Hi! I hope everyone had a great weekend! The weather is finally getting warmer, can you believe we had snow last Saturday! Not much, just enough to make the grass white and then the temp dropped to about 46 degrees! Hard to believe in the 80's this weekend!  We had a "Fine Art in the Park" show this weekend, and the Library had their Book Sale! I purchased some lovely books. I found a little Beatrice Potter book, in French! I love it!

I was also invited to a tea party Sunday at a historic home in Boulder City. Brick, hardwood floors, owned by a lovely lady with a keen  EYE for antiques. She took us on a tour of her beautiful home and a good time was had by all! Everything was perfect! Lots of great conversation and laughter! Fresh fruit bowls, home made cupcakes, tea of course, perfect little sandwiches, :P and chocolates! I had so much fun with my new friends! It was a blast.
Well I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=