Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

To my Sister

 * This is the beginning! Date: April 12, 2011! My sis is still my rock and supporter! We talk a lot now about sewing, crafting, organizing, and the biggest for each of us, dare I say de-cluttering! 

We are both on board with this aspect of life, wanting to have more of a space to work and play with fabric and books in! Don't you agree! :) It will be a journey for sure and a fun look at what we have collected along the way. Here is my original Post, have a wonderful day! =^.^=

 

Hi, and welcome to my first post on the new Blog, Boulder Dam Cottage.  I live in a little town, just over the hill, in a little cottage type home and I am so very happy!

I am dedicating this Blog to my Sister and I want to thank her, my biggest supporter in so many ways, for helping me set this up! She is SO the "master mind" behind this!
She has been my "rock" and she really has no idea how much it has meant to me. Thanks Sis! I hope to make you proud! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=