Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Quaint Little Town, small tour


Hello everyone! Cannot believe it is the last day of July already! Where does the time go? The older I get the faster the days go by, someone should write a song about that one, I'm sure they have, but a really funny one would be just great don't you think?
 
Thunderclouds have been the norm lately, rain, flash flooding, cooler temps, just for a time, then back up to the 106 and 110 degrees. This weekend we should have rain, looking forward to it and the cooler wet weather! Lets hope it appears!
 



I have a new phone, oh my the pictures it takes, so crisp, clear, almost better than my Canon little Powershot.


 
The Doll House, I have fun in there, it is really the "garage" now.

 
Someone sometimes has way too much time on their hands if they paint clothespins!




 



 
Bighorn Sheep, stunning!
 
 
Hard to see them in the above pic, they saw me and strolled away!
 
 
Hemenway Park here in Boulder City


Lake Mead view, it is shrinking! Water level so low!



 
Clean and green parks!
 



I did a video out of my car at 107 degrees, turned it off so as not to scare them, they really are stunning, the first one was calling her kids, hysterical, wish you could hear her, it is way too long to post, and really I don't know how!

Random pictures on this Thursday, last day of July! Good-bye July, make room for Hot August Nights!

Wishing you and yours safe happy healthy fun weekend ahead! xo Kat =^.^= 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,

    You took some wonderful photos! Those sheep sure look big! Our summer hasn't been too hot this year - nothing compared to your 107 degrees.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=