Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Friday! Its almost time for the Cottage Sale!

handcrafted handmade 6 foot ruler, design decor and measure your children! what a lovely keepsake!

gorgeous handmade jewelry, real gemstones and magnetic

"Sew Baby" my hat model! lol

one piece neck scarf and hoodie!
 
Hi there! Well, it has been one busy week here at the Cottage, getting ready for the Vintage Cottage Sale.

While we are fast approaching the first annual BDCottage Vintage Sale on the 22 & 23 of November, we all are workin our fingers to the bone, My crochet group plus others are burning the midnight oil!

Beautiful Jasper and magnetic Gemstone jewelry, the pictures do not do justice, the gorgeous handmade scarves, ruffled scarves too in so many colours! Tons of shabby chic white furniture, lots of sets of my handmade holiday mantle blocks and burlap banners, can you say hot glue!  ouch! lol

Anyway, it should be a fabulous event of all handcrafted, handmade things for the Christmas and Holiday season and of course some special old vintage items, plus things for the kiddos, blankets, denim jackets and lots of books from my Library too.

I've been making crochet "spa cloths" out of 100 % cotton, in all colours, small to large, would make a lovely gift with a fancy bar of homemade soap!

Well, I hope you have a wonderful weekend, I will be working like Santa's Elf in the FW and finishing up hopefully this weekend, fingers crossed, so I can have a couple of days to recoup before the "show."  I'm very excited, as the "theme" is "vintage cottage chic" and I've been decorating and setting up! I will take lots of pictures to post!

In the meantime, here are a few more pictures! For more, pop over to my Facebook page! hugs...

xo kat =^.^=







these are my hat displays, grid, teal, and the gardenhead twins :)

here's lookin at you, in the dining room! pardon my mess! it looks like a wearhouse! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=