Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

yard work






Well I must be a glutton for punishment! I decided a couple of weeks ago to start a new planter in the front yard. I like how it turned out, but man getting that crab grass out of this dirt took me days and I had to dig about a foot down!
 
I am planting little by little seeing how everything handles the wind! What the heck did I do! lol
 
Some people never learn!
 



 
I've also been painting pots! They were old and crusty and that hard molded plastic, so they are sturdy still but needed a little freshening up!
 
I think I might have to replant some from some of the older pots and then call it a day! lol

1 comment:

  1. Hello there. I just signed up to follow your lovely blog. I found you through Hometalk, I think, and noticed your blog name. I really need to go antique shopping in Boulder. I live in the far NW part of Las Vegas, so I can sympathize with you on your new flower bed and how long it takes to build one here. When we were having our back yard
    installed, the gardeners used jackhammers to dig holes for the plants. Well enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=