Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Piano, Before and Afters!, a visit to my Hometalk.com Board

hometalk.com


Hi everyone! A while back I refurbished a lovely old antique vintage piano that came from England.  I called it my Labour of Love!
 
I actually painted it. White. It really took me quite a while to make that decision due to the patina and beauty of this particular piece. But I did, it took weeks, but so worth it. 
 
If I ever take on another endeavour like this I think the colour of choice will be teal!  You will see why when you visit my Board on Hometalk!

While there are many sites I follow, I yet again got on the creative train all night long and into the wee hours of the morn, and thought I would share some of these beauties with you. I can spend hours on Hometalk! Literally!
 
A lot of the bloggers I follow are there, along with pros, designers, you name it.  All I can say is what a wealth of information, fun, brain-storming and completed projects with tutorials from start to finish.

One of the lovely aspects of Hometalk is the ability to "ask a question." Help is on the way! I see tons of comments offering up assistance and ideas. It is so great!

So, without further adieu,  here are some pins on my Board, Piano Before and Afters.

A gathering of some unique and interesting takes on how to utilize a piano, piano parts, making something new out of the old and completely thinking outside the box.

I think you will be amazed at the beauty of these completed projects.  They are truly works of art.

So grab that cup of tea or java, and join me, won't you? I hope you check out my other
Boards and sign up! It's great fun!

I'd love to hear your thoughts?  Enjoy,  kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=