Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Up-cycled storage chest

poor scratched top!

now yardsticks! and what great vintage handles, think from the 1940s-1950s! I love that design!

the front


the back, useful!

the latest garden beauty that arrived on Mother's Day!
 
This was a cute little three drawer chest found at a garage sale for a whole five dollars!
 
Instead of sanding the top, and painting her,  I decided to cut up some of my vintage yardsticks and newer ones from Home Depot and Lowe's and nail into the top!
 
I love how she turned out, very different, I can measure things on top, and store my sewing pieces inside the drawers.
 
An added bonus was she is on wheels! Yeah! I like how she turned out! She has since been polished, stained and waxed, more pictures soon!
 
hugs, =^.^=
 
*linking up to Show and Tell Friday over at My Romantic Home
Monday fun! Make it Pretty Monday at the Dedicated House!
 

 
What a gorgeous blog! Please stop by and plan to stay awhile!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=