Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

...life.....liberty....and the pursuit of happiness.....




Happy 4th of July.............Independence Day
Hello Sunshines.....wishing you a safe and happy healthy fourth! remember the true meaning behind this day and all our military men and women today........

Life….liberty….and the pursuit of happiness………………..true freedom!

how lucky are we to live in this country..........our beloved United States of America.............

the below was written 3 July 2012........

….Random thoughts this eve before independence day......
…forgive me as I ramble on………………

sunshines, as I sit here thinking of my own charmed life, I feel so very blessed, grateful… thankful and happy on the eve of this independence day…….I am truly thankful for my independence and for our military families all over the world...for keeping us safe and keeping us free!

Lest we never forget……. our veterans, the families, our country’s finest!

…..free to be me……………Thinking back, growing up, things I remember most that have stuck, so to speak, are what I call “nanaisms” which came from my beloved Mother and from her Mother, my Nana.

...a way to live.....passionately.........respectfully....

I always think back and remember…….some  of her many sayings...

…be careful what you say, because you can never take it back..

So I have learned to “think before I speak”…….

…famous one……”if you can’t say anything nice….don’t say anything at all”…however fined tuned......……I say I need to ”bite the blood out of my lip” or ….just don’t say it……

Another one most prevalent and used daily, is…
……..”don’t borrow trouble”……a real biggie….and one very hard lesson to learn…………..

So I have learned to think in the now, tackle what comes my way with head held high, thinking how to address any issue now and not to worry about something or someone I have no control over…..
I have learned.......

to love…
to be humble.....

to care…

to be sincere........

to let go of unkind words early on……

so I smile a lot……..how lucky am I.....are we....to live free...

So I will leave you Sunshines with my final thoughts…..

be so very “thankful” for living in this country where you have the freedom to pursue your hopes and dreams…….to speak your mind.......never forget who keep us free.....from the past to future..........

love unconditionally…..

speak only kind words…..

stop and listen when someone wishes to truly share something with you……..especially if they are a small wee little person…..or an older wiser one that just wants to share a story or two.....

love everything and everyone as much as you can while still here on this wonderful earth…….

if someone is unkind to you….or nasty……

first thought is that “they” must be having a bad day…...for whatever reason……...

it is hard not to take things personally……..but……..remember….you have no control over anyone but yourself….

just hope it gets better for them in some way………

life.......to live....choices......

liberty....how lucky are we to have it.....

and the pursuit of happiness........

enough said.......

Happy Independence Day Sunshines…………………….what does it mean to you?

with love, kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=