Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Rooster Chanty UpCycle

Hello Sunshines, I don't have any before pictures of this beauty of a chandelier, however, I will tell you it was dark green, gold and you really couldn't see his true character.
So I decided to paint him pure white, and what a difference, I just love him, I am going to give him a wax and new little chanty lights and will be done.

What a difference a little paint does to uplift! Linking up to a couple of parties tonight, Hugs Kat =^.^=

It's Sataurday Nite! Linking up with Funky Junk Interiors, what an INSPIRATION ! Please be sure to stop by Donna's blog! Happy Belated Birthday Donna! :) 
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

Show and Tell Friday, over at My Romantic Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=