Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Beautiful photos by a local artist here in Boulder City!

Hello Sunshines! I am sharing a wonderful Flickr link tonight for you to enjoy ! These are some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen!

These are taken by Sally, a wonderful new friend, and a local artisan here in my quaint little town of Boulder City.

So grab your cuppa jo or your teapot, and plan to spend a while visiting here! Pure eye candy! She is wonderful and does wonders with her camera!

She also makes beautiful canvas pieces and cards! A talent extraordinaire! Our town is just so "artsy!"

Gorgeous and exquisite, to name a few descriptions of her works! A true artist, a joy to the eye, please enjoy and plan to return as she updates regularly!  Hugs Kat -^.^=

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. I tried to comment on your piano post, but for some reason, it wouldn't let me. Just wanted to say how I love that transformation. And, the little stool is the perfect accent and finishing touch.
    Im your newest follower. Please come visit me at http://pickinandpaintin.blogspot.com and hopefully you'll decide to follow back. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candy, aren't Sally's photos just so beautiful! I wish everyone could see them in person! Thanks for the lovely words on the piano! I'm Following you as well, hugs Kat =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!I love this photo the flower is so beautiful,it has big petals and the color was captured nicely.Inkjet Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=