Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

April is Iris Month! So Far!



































The yard is bursting with Iris everywhere among other things! The delicious apricot color, and finally a soft muted violet opened up this morning. I've apparently lost my deep purple Bearded Iris forever!It was a very dark rich purple and just exquisite!

Here are a few pictures from today! It was a beautiful day, 88 deg and then the wind came up.....again! Rain is on the way, they say, within the next couple of days along with cooler temps so I am so glad I could get these pictures today! I hope you enjoy them!

I push mowed my lawn, trimmed some shrubs, cleaned up a bit, painted and piddled in the gardens. Of course I had to take some pictures, everything is just blooming! I love this time of year!

Love and Hugs, Kat =^.^=










I just love yard art, so it is everywhere, front and back yards. I have a smaller yard at this home so I am doing a cottage garden now. Tons of various colors of green, yellow, with touches of my special much loved pieces of art!




Good night Sunshines! Tomorrow is another day! xo

1 comment:

  1. Your Irises are beautiful! What a pretty yard you have!
    I'd pin you but i haven't figured out how just yet! glad to meet you on the Newbie Party List and I am now following your lovely blog!
    Blessings! Linda @ Grandmalay's Daydreams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=