Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

For Sale: Newly Re No Dollhouse

































Hello Sunshines! Well I think I am finally feeling almost back to my normal self, or a nut case! LOL
I finished this a couple of weeks ago, and am sharing with you this lovely vintage dollhouse re no!

FOR SALE: One Victorian type two story home, just in time for the holidays! What a great gift! A lovely living/dining combo room with computer area, leading to a wonderful small staircase to the upstairs living quarters, consisting of one small cute French boudoir, one full bath and a romantic secret attic room with a newly installed chandelier! Just the right size, this little tiny home is a must see!

The views are fantastic from your Romeo and Juliet balcony adjacent to the tiny master bedroom suite!

Outside enjoy the attached veranda and side patio for your entertaining pleasure! There is also room for an English garden in front and a small garden area out back! There is no garage nor shed but can easily accommodate one or both!
Newly renovated and painted, inside and out, in a neutral white, this little lovely won't last long! It awaits your decorating expertise with toile, lace and wallpaper! This is a pet friendly abode and priced just right! Of course there are a few things you may wish to personalize here like a new front door and window coverings to your taste! Carpets! None here, hard floors throughout!
Be sure to contact Goat Feathers, in Boulder City to set an appointment to view! :)

(I am having such fun with this one! :) And it is already in my booth at Goat Feathers :)

This was an absolute blast to work on! Then I thought, it needs something, see if you can detect what was added at the end of all of this! :)

This was your standard run of the mill vintage dollhouse, of many colors, and since I am a shabby gal, I just had to update this little cutie to my standards, for a child or an adult!

Don't you just love playing with dollhouses! Well I do! It's like a shed! LOL You can move things around and it is somewhat small and re-decorating is an easy task! :)








































This was such a fun project, and I am, well, a recycle type.

It took me a little while to figure out how to hang that chandelier! I thought, okay, I am going to utilize the top of one of those small "paint sample" jars!

So I took one that was already silver, cut a small slit up in the inside (where the cardboard is) and slipped a twist tie in one side and then the other like a "T", I had already attached the chanty chain to the twist tie. Worked like a charm!

Then I used Gorilla super glue to attach it to the ceiling after adjusting the chandelier length. Phew! I hope you can visualize this one! But it is working just fine.

I don't have any before pictures, but I am sure you can remember these old wonderful pieces growing up!

Have a great weekend Sunshines! Hugs Kat =^.^=
PS I do plan to P A R T Y this weekend! Links below :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=