Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Out with the Old In with the New! Happy New Year! 2012

































Hello Sunshines and a very happy and healthy 2012 New Year to you and yours! Today I'm sharing some of my favourite pictures I've taken this past year and a couple stuck in there from previous places I've lived that I just love.

I always love the old song "auld lang zyne" and the meanings however interpreted at the end of a year, so I will be singing at the top of my lungs this evening! :) Won't you join me? :)



































And an important decision; less stress this year and forever for me! I must remember I can't fix some things and life goes on doesn't it! :) I'm not going to stress myself out with resolutions this year but take each and every day as it comes, feeling blessed, thankful to Him for my strength and health, and loving each day, never looking back, being kind, with actions and words and smiling as much as I can!













With love on this New Year's Eve!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE 
Kat =^.^=

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! I linked to your blog from HomeTalk!! From your gorgeous vintage couch you had redone!! THAT, was gorgeous! Anyways, thought I would pop on over here! I absolutely LOVE your style!! ABSOLUTELY!!! Love your planters and everything! So, off I go to take a look see at more!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=