Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Mannequins -French Black with stand






































Hi Sunshines, I have never done this but I want to share some things with you today! I have some things for sale that might be of interest to my blogger friends! Those of you that wish to display clothing or jewelry, re-vamp, or utilize, maybe in a booth area :)

I absolutely LOVE mannequins of all kind! All kind! I couldn't afford that old French one with the bottom metal cage just yet (if ever!:) but I did find something that would satisfy my need to display clothes, jewelry in my booth and at home!

I kinda fell into a deal! So I will throw this out there for you, and I am sharing if you want one.

They are the French Black type, jersey covered in excellent condition with shiny black adjustable stand, with the top finale as well.

They are $75.00 each plus shipping, let me know if you want insurance too, there are 8 pieces to each one, the body, the top finished piece, the adjustable rod and the bottom legs.  

If you are interested, email me at boulderdamcottage@gmail.com and send me your info and we can configure the shipping/insurance costs. I am in the 89005 zip code in Nevada. I am also a smoke free home :)

First come first serve basis guys, I have a few of these and will keep you posted on the availability.

I also have four of the hanging French Black plastic molded women's figure, half figure. They are "Female Torso Body Mannequin Form - can hold shorts or a skirt and a top type- mannequin." They are $20.00 each plus shipping. I am using one in my booth too! :)





































Here is a pic of the other side of this one, you can also stand it up in a corner and push the hanger back to hide it if you want. Kinda neat!

































Have a wonderful weekend Sunshines! We are "blowing awayt" today with the 40 plus mph winds! What's that old saying? "Hold on to your wig ETHEL!!!"  :)

Hugs Kat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=