Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

1930's Lil Bookcase - Salvage Re-Design































Hi Sunshines, been busy painting and sanding and such! I love how this little bookcase, linen keeper or whatever you want to call it turned out! It was a dull sad brown, with issues, on the way to the dump!

Well, a little time and effort later, this is what I did with this little baby. She is now all clean and very smooth, with a little sanding to shabby it up a bit!  A secret combo of paint and things and I have a newly done piece that would compliment any room or home!

Sadly no before pics :( but take a look at her new outfit! :) Of course in my favourite color! ")
































I am linking up to my favourite blogs! :) Hugs Kat


Stuff and Nonsense





Photobucket


Mod Vintage Life


shabby creek cottage




vif187


The Shabby Nest

Furniture Feature Fridays


4 comments:

  1. It turned out very pretty! I love the color that you chose. Great job!
    I'm visiting from Home Sweet Home linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie . . and, of course . . . I love the color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shelf came out great...love the color. I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me back to get in on my driftwood sailboat give-a-way. Sherron
    http://smallholdings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Welcome to blogging. What a gorgeous piece this is, and so unique in every way. Would love to have you come join in on my newbie party that I usually host every Monday but had to start early.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=