Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

R.I.P.






Hellooooooooooooo Sunshines, KrazyKat here, happily awaiting the best day of the year so far, Hallows Eve! Me and the ghostly inhabitants of this ol neighborhood are planning for the visiting little children, making treats and fixin up the front yards, veryyyyy spooky!

Here are a few of the spooksters awaiting your visit!

BOO!!!!!!! Did I s c a r e you yet!





















Honestly, my lovely neighbor and his wonderful wife decorate for every holiday and special fun day for the kiddies! He cuts out each piece and she paints them! So very creative! I just love them and am so very lucky to have them as neighbors!

He gifted me some of his beautiful pieces last year at Christmas, and I cannot wait to decorate the yard in December!

SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!



































Mr. SCARECROW will be waitinggggggggggggg!!! he he he he heeeeeeeeeee





































EEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Isn't he just the cutest! :) Hugs Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=