Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Southwest Diner Resturant!!



















Hello Sunshines! Happy Monday! I had the pleasure of eating at one of the little places on our main highway into town the other evening with one of my dear friends! Southwest Diner, 761 Nevada Way, Boulder City NV 89005, 293-1537

Do you see how clean this town is! Very impressive considering we are a tourist town!

I would start to think I am a food critic, however, there is no criticizing here in our town, EVER!! Frankly I haven't had a bad meal anywhere in this town and I love that!

It is almost less expensive for me to eat out than to cook for myself sometimes! One cannot beat the prices here in town! Plus so good! So I treated myself to a home cooked meal, and was sure glad I did!

We had a lovely meal, thank you Tayna!, chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, cornbread, a rather large salad, homemade dressing and a drink! All for a great price, under $9.00, and the food was delis!

I will be going back very soon! After the flash flooding that day, working my booth at Goat Feathers and working in the store for a few hours we were ready for some grub!

The owner of this lovely eatery is a local herself, and has been in business for quite some time! She obviously knows her business! This restaurant is very clean, very unique with loads of character and the staff, very professional, the food, well, I can't say enough about it! It was wonderful!!!!!

The place was crowded too! Your water and ice tea are served in Mason jars! There was an old wringer washer sitting in the corner! Just a great place for conversation and total fun!

If you are ever visiting our fare little quaint town of Boulder City Nevada, please stop by and grab a bite! You will totally enjoy the lovely decor inside, and the chairs, tables and umbrellas outside!




















Now that the weather is cooling somewhat, I cannot wait to go there for dessert and sit outside! The last one I had there was homemade cherry pie with ice cream!

I hope you enjoyed the pics! I am so sorry I didn't take a picture of the food, ( it kinda disappeared fast! LOL) but I will, soon! :) 

Since I moved here I am getting to know some of the locals, and all the little places to visit, one couldn't ask for a nicer place to live, with always the kindest and nicest folks around! Hugs and wishing you a great week! Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=