Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fun Get Together and Ready for Art in the Park!!
































Getting ready for the big weekend coming up, Oct 1st and 2nd, Art in the Park, here in our quaint little town of Boulder City NV. Here is a little preview of my booth! I've made a few changes!

Lots of vendors will be coming up from California and other states to show their wares. Artists, crafters, ceramics, jewelry.  Always a busy and so fun time!

Two days of an absolute BLAST! It is going to be busy around here and I cannot wait!






I have been marking inventory for my booth and helping out at Goat Feathers.  That is the most fun place to be, oldies music I think is my favorite part of the store! I get to dance and noone says anything! LOL

I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! More information about our get together later! :)

Hugs Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=