Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hat Tree

Hi Sunshines, showing you one of my, how can I make this girly pretty projects recently.
I had got this black hat tree, no before pics sorry, and when I was looking at it I saw teal, and a different knob to fill in the ugly holes at the end of each hat "arm."

Here are a couple of after pics, I love how it turned out! I dropped in my booth at Goat Feathers, and it was gone, so glad someone is enjoying this, it was a blast finding the knobs, the paint and seeing the finished product! And oh BTW, whoever made the hat stand tree, did a great job! We just had to girly it up a bit! :) Hugs and have a GREAT weekend! Kat =^.^=




































HOG




















Linking up to a few parties this weekend:

The Girl Creative













Photobucket






Stuff and Nonsense
vif187


Funky Junk Interiors













Beyond The Picket Fence


Transformation Thursday

Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Fancy This



















Popping over to Fishtale Cottage Flora Thursday

and Sunday at:
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Whatever you use it for, you made it look so much better. I am sure you will find a good use of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up to Cottage Flora Thursday's at Fishtail Cottage! What a creative 'tree' you shared with us. i'll bet whoever bought it is enjoying it! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute transformation! Thanks for linking it up at Home Sweet Home! Have a great 4th weekend!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well someone definitely got a super cute hat tree! You did a fabulous job making it more "girly" thank you for sharing it with us at Inspiration Friday!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done an excellent job rejuvenating your hat tree. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=