Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Boulder City DAMBOREE July4th! and Goat Feathers Big Big Sales!

God Bless America! Wishing you a happy and safe 4th!



Big celebration on the 4th with a parade, water fights, picnics, fun fun fun, however today it was 110 degrees at least and that was under the patio! Wow, tonight, however, it has cooled off thankfully, to 106! To say I am melting is an understatement! My car ac won't even get cool!

Oh well, it was a great day, happy day, peaceful day and I am happy! I saw friends, I heard from friends, I mowed the lawn with my manual lawnmower, yep I am NUTS! The Three Amigos were so happy too! They all got a bath!

More information for the 4th of July celebrations here, courtesy of Boulder City Chamber of Commerce website calendar.

Event Name: 63rd Annual DAMBOREE
Event Type(s): Boulder City, NV

Description: Festivities begin with the Rotary Pancake Breakfast at Bicentennial Park at 7am. The parade begins at 9am starting at Colorado St, down Nev Hwy to Fifth St, ending at Broadbent Memorial Park on Ave B & 5th St. Midway booths, Damboree Ceremonies, entertainment, games & contests begin after the parade and continue till 6pm also at Broadbent Park. From 6:30 pm-8:45 pm there will be live music, food, fun,water park and competitive games at Veterans' Memorial Park located at 1650 Buchanan Blvd, followed by the Fireworks Show at 9pm. For further info contact Boulder City Parks & Rec Dept at 702-293-9256.
Event Date: 07-04-11

Event Time: 7am-9:45pm

Be sure to come early and stay late!

Goat Feathers dealers are having a wonderful sale this weekend as well, most of us have posted a 20 per cent off on our Booths somewhere!

This for our customers, we love them! I must say I have met some wonderful folks that come in often and they just laugh an visit with us. They are there to enjoy the day and reminisce about the history that is in this wonderful welcoming place! It just takes you back to another time, maybe a happier time for some, and a reminder of growing up here in this great USofA!

Anyway, come on up for a great Sunday and Monday Damboree here in our quaint little town! If you can't make it, I will try my best to trudge out there and take some pictures for you! :)

In the meantime, here are some updated booth pics, I LOVE my booth! Hugs Kat =^.^=









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=