Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Weeks End - Pre Mothers Day Wishes

Here are some of my garden pictures I thought would be nice for Mother's Day. If you are lucky enough to still have your Mom, cherish her and give her an extra big hug on Sunday!

Mom, you are not here with me now, Mother's Day week is still very hard to take, I think about you every day! I miss you! The talks, the laughs, spending time together, you were the best! I love you Mom, Kathleen




































I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day! Hugs Kat =^.^=

2 comments:

  1. Of all the wonderful pictures you have on your blog, I love the ones of your garden the most. Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Kat, Thank you! I so love my garden and my little areas I can go and hide! :P Hugs Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=