Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Cristina's Treasures - Little Shop in my Town

Good morning everybody! Happy Friday! What are you doing this weekend? I am hoping to "play in the dirt!" do some planting and organizing my garage, dare I say COVER ME, I'M GOIN IN! LOL

If you ever get to visit my little town of Boulder City NV be sure to stop by Cristina's Treasures! I met Cristina's daughter, Maria recently, what a lovely girl! They are just off the main highway at




1400 Wymoning Street. http://www.cristinastreasures.com/index.html

It is a darling little three-story boutique full of eye candy, purses, clothing, jewelry, vintage things and chandeliers, did I say jewelry!

I purchased some really neat door knobs there for a project I was completing, since I don't like anything that matches much I wanted to use a different knob for each "area", and found all of them here! Some are Vintage and I love how my project turned out! Project pictures soon!

Well,I'd better get started! It will be a little warm today! Have a wonderful day, here is one picture of my garden, again, LOL, and Cristina's place! Enjoy! Hugs Kat =^.^=


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=