Pages

Monday, January 13, 2020



Good Morning Monday! A wonderful sunny dry day! With coffee in hand I am remembering this beauty from just this past October 2019. Clematis vine purple that I have had for just years.

Every year she looks dead, I cut her back, and then, usually around March early Spring, she will yet again pop those beautiful leaves and the most beautiful deep purple flowers out just for me! The cell camers does not do justice to the color at all, stunning! What a surprise! I love her!
Currently, she is covered because of the cold 31 deg temps we have in the evenings.

Below we take the next journey post from the blog! Have a wonderful day and start to your week!
Sincerely =^.^=


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=