Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Veterans Memorial Park in Beautiful Boulder City Nevada Walkabout.......

Hi and welcome to Veterans Memorial Park in beautiful clean and green Boulder City, Nevada.  I live in this little village, township, such a quaint little town, just outside Las Vegas and Henderson and am blessed.

 If you plan a visit, plan for the day. So much to do, see, look at, quaint little shoppes, picnic and just relax. Every eatery in town is fantastic! Not a bad one in the bunch! I am thankful and grateful for each day I get to spend traveling around my little village, and this year of 2016, I plan on sharing some of our favorite places. 

This year, I have again opened a little vintage booth. Because I am a junker and treasure hunter I found I missed it so much.  I quit for a couple of years and learned that a dear one, her husband and her sister opened up a new place this past January. Wonderful people, lovely fun peaceful place with great vibes. 

I have posted on Bella Marketplace on the blog. So if you have a chance to "get away for a day".....or better still, our city motto...... "a world away in a day"......stop in! 

These beautiful pictures of one of our Parks was taken June 2016, enjoy! 

Warning......very long post, tons of pictures, just want you to get an idea of how lovely this is, fishing, sitting, reading, writing, playing, picnic, cycling, skateboarding, tennis, volley ball, kiddo water park, tables,shade, softball, BBQ, party and the best peace and quiet, not to mention the views! So get ready, set, here we go.....
until next time.........=^.^=


































































































2 comments:

  1. 12 years ago we moved from Henderson,Nv. to here in Southern Oregon, and one of the things I miss the most is all our little adventures in Boulder City. My youngest Grandson (now 21) talks to this day of me taking him to get an ice cream (&candy cigarettes) over there. Thanks for the trip down "Memory Lane". I look forward to your next pix! from Cathy Robinson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, thank you for visiting my blog and thank you for the kind words. Yes I love that park and go often! I am glad you had a nice walk :) I enjoyed it as well! I plan on visiting lots of places, the heat and the wind is upon us with a vengeance this year so I am hoping to do earlier in the day visits and post :) thank you again, Kat =^.^=

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=