Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

the last Monday of February!

hello Sunshines, wow February went by in a flash! yes?

and this! is how I not only look today, but this is how I feel! lol

out in the sun! wo hooooooo! cleaning out the dead part of the gardens, before the weather

changes again!

our weather is strange, cold, hot, a little rain, then real windy! oh well, I know I'm not

alone here leaving you with some garden pics, hope you have a wonderful

week!  hugs kat =^.^=


 .........the weather ....inside the garage!......lol....don't ask!....



 ....my little hummer just outside the kitchen window!....


 ..........cauliflower!............who knew!.....




 
 
.......me thinks broccoli!......




 ....love those little faces.................

....the flowers.....such vivid colours!................love them!...............hugs........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=