Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

.....caves.......use your....imagination

Dewalt............4-Tool 18-Volt Cordless Combo Kit.............nice package!

......good morning Sunshines............................i have a question!.................

...............why is a "cave" always referring to a "man cave" and not a girlie cave.....woman cave.......

studio cave..............crafty cave........:).....tool companies!....can you hear me????

.....................ladies love tools too! and...............unlike the guys.................we shout it from the rooftops ...................tell everyone we know....................and we are as loud as we can be because we love to share and pass this stuff on!

.......hey how about a red drill! since red is my fave color ...........

..........e v e r  :) ................hellooooooooo! lol............

....well....................last Summer i got so mad..........why?

........because i never knew.....................the men in my life would never let me use their tools ......how much fun power tools were!

.................go figure at my age!.........and i'm old!  .....guess i'm a slow start :) ....but i'm havin fun now.............:)..and the sky is the limit for me...................

..........girls and ladies....it is never too late to start anything! ....just be safe in learning............:)

.........so this year..................reviewing lovely woman cave tools, and Dewalt is one of the best out there!...........................i love Dewalt!

................just saying! :)..................check out Lowe's prices as well!....very nice package deal!

............happy first week in 2013 Sunshines!  ......hugs.........................from........................

Kat =^.^= in the "studio girlie cave" :)........have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you. As I get older I find myself wanting, purchasing, and using more tools than ever. My biggest rgret, like yours, is I didn't take the initiative when I had so many tools around me to learn, and use them.

    Can't wait to see what projects you are coming up with.

    Good to see you posting again.

    Peace and happiness wishes come to you for the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=