Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

......gone purple........garden love........







..................hi sunshines...............can you tell i love the color purple..........pink.................white.......................and of course all the various colours of nature...........................green..................

...........my garden has been calling my name lately............................so i "piddle" out there.............................mostly all day!....................i so enjoy the cooler mornings now..................and

...................apparently so do my plants..................as they surprise me each morning with a new bloom!

...........have a wonderful day sunshines!......................i will be reading by the flowers! ;)




..........if you look real close........................you can see this little guy in his web...........he apparently loves my succulents..................ivy.......................clematis...............and my mother's favourite..............................geraniums.......................hugs kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=