Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

.....lil lou..........sweetie 1940s


.....hello sunshines......allow me to introduce you to........lil...lou...

.....she is an oldie...with .....so much storage.........guessing by her ornate "jewelry"......which she wears very well......she is from the 1940s ................maybe.....

.......sadly...........no before pictures.....she was a little wobbly...fading, and really rough around the edges..........so painting...she is a creamy textured soft to the touch off white-beige.....now....waxed... and..."shored up"....it's hammertime! :) ....she is now a sturdy elegant as can be........lil lady.....

..........................and I'm in love!.....she is a very small size....perfect for a childs room or a very very small bathroom .........so very cute......a pleasure to work on.......to make her shine...................

.....I hope you think so too......................hugs.....kat =^.^=




























.......as you can see.........working on more things......in this heat........think I've .................................sometimes lost my marbles...................:)




......please let me leave you with with.....a few .....just beautiful pictures..............from my quaint little town.........after the rain!



.................it was a double!........................:) hoping your week is wonderful...................so far....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=