Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

......it isn't easy..........

...............being ........green.....



.....good morning sunshines.......

.........while green is now and has been the "thing"......it is sure not easy...........I do what I can and.....on a budget.....however, weighing all the information and how your laundry will turn out.......oh so soft....smelling wonderful......and I will add.....with a whole other "texture" to your clothing...much softer jeans I think........sheets and towels.....






......................one cannot ever go back to regular detergents....fabric sheets and bleach!.....not to mention all of the other wonderful cleaning products they carry........I have them all and use them daily..........





....in the long run.....for me.....it is so worth the money.....and wow I
do sound like an.................advertisement for Mrs Meyers Clean Day products........don't I........well.....

....when I find something I like/love......I stick and am very loyal.....and I pass along......be sure to read.......all about her story................it's lovely..............

..so...thank you....................Mrs Meyer's......for your lovely story......and a wonderful product......if you can..........try some................

....if you are wondering...................I get nothing from this company.....just love....love.......love all their products actually....................from the hand soap.........to the window cleaner.....so fresh

.....concentrated...........................everything just shines!........I get mine from my local health food store...................because most big boxes don't carry.....

......my fave scent is geranium.....next to lavender of course ")
............but .....................basil.........lemon verbena .............. are also at the top of the list...................





......have a wonderful day sunshines.....................xo hugs Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=